top of page
  • Writer's pictureQuang Lee


  • Visitor visas – For people who want to visit Canada on a temporary basis, and who do not intend to work in Canada or take up normal residence in Canada.

  • Study permits – For people who wish to enroll in a study program in Canada for longer than six months.

  • Work permits – For people who want to work in Canada for a period.

  • Permanent residence – For people who want to move to Canada permanently and bring family members with them, if applicable.

  • Canadian citizenship – For permanent residents who want to become citizens of Canada.

4 views0 comments


bottom of page