Visitor (Tourist) Visa
The Canadian visitor visa allows the holder to go to Canada for purposes such as:
Tourism, Business or to visit family and friends.
You must meet some basic requirements to get a visitor visa. The most relevant requirements are listed below:
● have a passport that is valid for 6 months or more.
● have no criminal or immigration-related convictions.
● convince an immigration officer that you have ties to your home country.
● convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit.
● have enough money for your stay:
○ The amount of money you will need depends on the purpose of your visit and how long you plan to stay; also, if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.
If you cannot prove that you are eligible for the Canadian visitor visa, then they will reject your application.
You can also be refused a visa for security or health related reasons.
How to Apply for a Canadian Visitor Visa?
To start the application for the Canada visitor visa, there are several forms and steps that you as the applicant must go through, as explained below:
● Confirm your eligibility for the Canadian visitor visa.
● Complete the documents and forms required for a visitor visa application.
● Submit the Canadian visitor visa application, according to IRCC guidelines.
● Wait for processing and respond to additional requests for information, if any.
● Send your passport for stamping.
Contact us now for a free consultation.